Friday, January 12, 2007
1/12/2007 10:28:00 AM
In case we stray
hey FRIEND.
Only God knows how badly army is getting to me right now. They probably can't ever dish out anything that I can't handle but it still doesn't make it any less of a season of loss. Guess I'm growing up huh. Out of those invincible teenage years. Feels like leaving immortality behind,
never quite as easy as it sounds.
Then there are the friends. School, soccer buddies, church, miscallaneous. I'm so afraid of drifting from the world. Everybody drifts when they go in, whether you own a car or downgrade to a 9 to 5 job you still drift further and further away.
But that's no reason not to be thankful. I'm really grateful for you FRIEND. For the times you were my outlet and the times I was yours. For the long phone conversations and the dumbing around elsewhere. For stressing out together during A levels and oh well just for the
fun.I'll always know your scandals and you mine. Last year was hard. Not just the math paper. The whole damn year was tough. I'm glad it didn't take us much to get the secrets rolling again
after A levels. haha. Yes I've told you before you're more like a guy friend to me, and how I like it that we can remain close without having to meet up often or know what's going on in each other's lives. It's probably more of a trust thing.
Was a pity you had interviews and meetings this week. Looks like I'm gonna owe you the apple for a lot longer now. But go you, go work hard at that job and add to your impressive resume in the future haha. We're not even sure if you're gonna stay in Singapore or go overseas. So this might just be it. I'm not as strong and independent as you so bear with me as I get lousy and emo.
So in case we stray and drift light years apart and hello-goodbye become the only thing we exchange anymore, I love you FRIEND (oh man please don't xiang3 wai1 you retard) and you've made my seventeenth and eighteenth years much more bearable =)
Oh and we've always been scared to go to town or whatever together cos it'll be scary if we get seen haha. I've been thinking it's okay actually I'm not ashamed of having you as a friend plus you've been more of a friend to me than most of the other you-know-whos. haha Honoured right?
So I'm leaving soon buh bye FRIENDDDDDD, see you when I see you.

Yours Truly,
FRIEND of a FRIEND(hur hur)